FAQs & Contact Information
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before choosing a music school there are often a lot of questions both parents and students want to ask. We've tried to put together a list of Frequently Asked Questions that will hopefully answer many of your questions and concerns. Please read through the most common questions we are asked and don’t hesitate to contact us directly if a specific question you have isn't addressed below.
- WHAT INSTRUMENTS DO YOU TEACH?
- DO I NEED TO PROVIDE MY OWN INSTRUMENT?
- DO YOU TEACH ADULT STUDENTS?
- HOW DO I REGISTER FOR LESSONS, CLASSES OR A BAND PROGRAM?
- HOW MANY LESSONS AM I SIGNING UP FOR?
- HOW MANY CLASSES MEET EACH SESSION FOR THE BAND/CLASS PRGRAM?
- I AM NOT READY TO COMMIT LONG-TERM. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Additional Questions & Contact Information
Director of Auxiliary Programs
Walnut Hill School for the Arts
12 Highland St., Natick, MA 01760