The Community Academy Music School provides accessible and exceptionally high quality music education opportunities to students ages 5 to adult.
Whatever type of music moves you — classical, jazz, rock, or pop — your musical education will be tailored to what you want to learn. With a commitment to music education as a process, students will split program time between building a foundation of technique and music theory, and learning to play music that is within their grasp.
Our Programs are Structured, Focused, and Fun!
We are a full service music school offering customized lessons, String and Guitar Ensembles, Rock, Jazz and Pop Band programs, Music Production classes, and a unique Singer/Songwriter Program ending with a recording in our own recording studio.
Why Choose the Community Academy Music School?
We know you’re busy and have many choices when selecting a school or studio for your musical education needs. Here's a short list highlighting just some of the things that sets the Community Academy Music School apart from the rest.
- Our teaching philosophy is a balance of creativity and fundamentals for an unparalleled music education experience.
- The school's faculty is composed of the region’s most accomplished music educators and performers from some of the country's top music schools. Many who are Walnut Hill Alumni.
- The school is located on the campus of Walnut Hill School for the Arts - a vibrant arts community that is home to some of the area's top young aspiring artists.
- The School offers a full year music education program offering consistency and convenience.
- All of our students have opportunities to perform.