The Boarding Experience
The Walnut Hill Residential Life Program offers boarding students a safe, supportive community on our Natick campus. Our eight dormitories range in size from 15 to 50 students and offer single, double, or triple rooms, which are assigned based on a student’s length of time at the School, his or her grade level, and room availability. Trained Dorm Parents supervise the dorms and serve as adult role models who are there to celebrate student achievements and assist with any challenges that arise. Our culturally diverse student population makes life in the dorms a rich and unique experience for all of our students, and the ability to live and learn together on campus offers our boarding students the chance to grow in their independence and develop meaningful and lasting friendships.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When are Dorm Parents available?
- How do parents interact with their child’s Dorm Parents?
- How are dorm assignments determined?
- Are dorm rooms furnished?
- Will my child have a choice of roommate?
- What leadership roles can students take on in the dormitories?