ART360 IS BACK!
ART 360 is Walnut Hill’s response to changing times, preparing our students to thrive as artists in today’s interdisciplinary and collaborative world. ART 360 provides a weekly window into a different art form and current topics and is in its second year of existence. Students overwhelmingly reported how much they enjoyed making art with their peers across majors, something that is typically difficult to experience given the intense, major specific schedule at Walnut Hill.
Walnut Hill students are able to choose one Art 360 class during the Spring 2021 term, which will run for 13 weeks. Students of any grade can participate. No homework. No grades. Optional.
All classes run Wednesdays from 4:30pm–5.45pm
Except the Arts & Community Engagement Seminar with runs Wednesdays 1:15pm–2:45pm. (Seniors get priority)
February 17 & 24 (No Class on February 10)
March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
April 21, 28 (No Class April 7 & April 14)
May 5, 12, 19, 26
June (No Classes)
- ARTS AND COMMUNITY SEMINAR with Drake Driscoll ‘14 (Online Only)
- BLACK FILM HISTORY with Keyvon Pierre (Online Only)
- PSYCHOLOGY hosted by Niki Conraths, Director of Artistic Studies and Melissa Cassel, Dean of Students
- ADVANCED JAZZ DANCE with Nikki Sell
- ANIMATION AND VISUAL STORYTELLING with Jason Cheeseman-Meyer
- INTRO TO APPAREL DESIGN with Stephane Macklin
- BOTANICAL TECHNOLOGIES + SCULPTURES with Nick Zanussi
Yoga & Writing: Finding Inspiration On the Mat & On the Page
Moving Your Body Through Space
Escape the Room! Game Art & Design
Sudden Scenes: Podcasting & Radio Drama