ART360 is Walnut Hill’s response to changing times, preparing our students to thrive in today’s interdisciplinary and collaborative world, with a plethora of courses to expand a student's arts experience and opportunities designed to inspire new ways to think. ART360 provides a weekly window into a different art form, an opportunity for collaboration, and the exploration of current topics intersecting artists and their art.
Walnut Hill students must choose one ART360 class during the Fall 2021 term, which will run for 10 weeks. ART360 is required for all students in grades 10 and 11. Students in grade 9 are not eligible until their spring semester. Seniors and Post-Graduates may opt-out.
- Beginning Ballet with Jennifer Larkham
- Free Improvisation Ensemble with Whitman Brown
- 3D Modeling with Nick Zanussi
- A Capella Pop with Montario Hill of Ball in the House
- Web & Portfolio Design with Amelia Iverson Gregoire
- Jazz Funk (Street Jazz) with Maria LaRossa
- Acting for Everyone with Brian Demar Jones