- Is Walnut Hill only for students who want to become professional artists?
- What does Walnut Hill look for in a student?
- Can students double major?
- How many students are offered admission each year?
- Are standardized tests are required?
- When is the application deadline?
- When am I notified of a decision?
- When should we begin the admission process?
- Is there financial aid available?
- Where do Walnuts go after they graduate?
- Am I ready to be a Walnut?
No. The day is intentionally designed so that you can dive deeply into your chosen major. We have recently launched a new program called Art360 that allows you to explore another art form in a weekly class.
Our College Counseling Office will work closely with you and your family through the college/conservatory admissions process. Our graduates continue their studies at some of the most prestigious and selective colleges, universities, conservatories, and companies around the world. To see where our students matriculate, please visit our College Counseling page.