Campus Arrival Procedures
- All students should follow the Self-Quarantine Policy for two weeks prior to arrival.
- All students must complete the Pre-arrival Orientation Sign-Up, the link to which will be sent to you soon.
- All students must arrive with a negative COVID-19 test completed within 72 hours of arrival on campus.
- Arrival days will be assigned so that we can complete staggered health screenings and initial COVID-19 testing.
- Boarding Students will quarantine until two negative COVID-19 tests are returned. For our purposes quarantine means being alone in your dorm room or outside socially distanced (minimum of six feet) and masked. No use of common rooms or other indoor spaces. Meals will be collected at an assigned time.
- Day Students must follow self-quarantine policy until two negative COVID-19 tests are returned.
- Only one parent or adult may accompany each student to campus; after the 30-minute health screening, students will have one hour to move items into their room before their parents leave and they quarantine in their room.
- Please pack sparingly and follow this list for what to bring.