In honor of the Graduating Class of 2020, PLEASE JOIN US in filming a video tribute of our school song!
SING, dance, play, paint, or display a message with a sign . . . any and all contributions are welcome and ENCOURAGED. This is truly about PARTICIPATION—showcasing all of our smiling faces and celebrating our graduates!
DEADLINE IS SOON! Submissions are due by 11:59 PM on May 14.
HERE’S HOW TO SUBMIT (It’s So Easy!)
- Visit this YouTube Link for our Guide Video.
- Use your phone/tablet/computer to video yourself performing along! The Lyrics are presented Karaoke Style in the Guide Video, but here’s Sheet Music and Lyric Sheets if you like (also attached).
- Please use headphones so we don’t hear the Guide singing also.
- DANCERS – Improvise to ANY section of the song
- INSTRUMENTALISTS – Play ANY of the 4 choral parts
- SINGERS – Sing the melody!
- EVERYONE ELSE – Hold up a sign, model your WHS schwag, show your senior photo—It’s all good!
- Save your video with your Full Name and Class Year (example file name: “SaraSessions1987”) and UPLOAD HERE.
The Guide Video runs nearly 5 minutes. If that feels long for you, please start your recording at about 2:40 on the Guide Video – just before the “World Languages Verse” (singing English is welcome, but if you have another language, check the attached Lyrics Sheets!)
If you want to go deep, more detailed options and instructions are all listed on the YouTube Guide Video page. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
- Alumni News